WHEN TO APPLY
- Semester 1 – January
- Semester 2 – June
- Summer Semester – September
CHECK MY ELIGIBILITY
Is Canterbury Institute of Management the right choice for me?
- Location – two campuses, for flexibility
- Employment – great employment opportunities nearby both campuses
- Supportive staff – helping you every step of the way through your degree
- Weather and lifestyle – the relaxed Australian lifestyle and great weather
- Major and double major options – for career flexibility
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
- Email address – a valid email address
- Mobile phone number – a valid mobile phone number (overseas or local)
- Your education history – the name of your previous school or college
- Proof of English proficiency – as part of the application process, you will be required to provide proof of English proficiency or undertake a supervised assessment of your English proficiency.
You can save and re-start your application any time.
CIM programs have academic and English language proficiency requirements. We recommend that international students apply through an education agent. An education agent will assist you to meet the eligibility requirements.