Apply To Study
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age to apply for CIM Bachelor of Business.
- Carefully read the entry requirements including CIM’s English language requirements.
- Complete the application form ensuring all sections of the form are completed.
- Attach all your academic transcripts to support your application.
- Please ensure these are certified true copies.
- If you would like to apply for exemptions for past studies because you have completed a post-secondary qualification. Please provide details of the material/content of the course you studied as well as a certified copy of your qualification.
- Please ensure that you provide all the required supporting documentation with your application. Incomplete documentation will delay a decision about admission.
Forward your completed application form and certified copies of results to CIM’s representative or post to:
Canterbury Institute of Management
Ground Floor, 41 McLaren St,
NORTH SYDNEY NSW 2060 AUSTRALIA