An applicant for the Bachelor of Business program must be over 18 years age and satisfy at least one of the following academic admission
- Successful completion of Year 12, or equivalent with a minimum ATAR of 65, or equivalent, with mathematics band 4.
- Satisfactory completion of an approved Tertiary Preparation Program, Tertiary Orientation Program, or a Foundation Year Program through an accredited institution of higher education offered at:
- Australian Universities
- TAFE Institutes
- Government approved Registered Training Organisations (RTOs).
- Satisfactory completion of one year of accredited full-time study in a related discipline at a registered Australian provider of tertiary education at Certificate IV or higher level, in one of the following:
- Certificate IV
- Diploma of Business
- Advanced Diploma
- Vocational Graduate Certificate
- Vocational Graduate Diploma
- Associate Degree
- Bachelor Degree.